Start A Chapter
How to Start a New Chapter
No MTA Chapter in your area? That’s no problem at all. The MTA is always looking for good people to start new chapters across the United States, Canada, Worldwide. It’s easier than you think and the rewards of being involved with a group of riders who share your love for the sport are more satisfying than you can imagine.
Benefits of having a local chapter include:
- Access to group riding events in your area and throughout the country.
- Free classified advertising in the MTA forums.
All that is required to get started is a group of three or more MTA members.
There is no fee to become a chapter. We only ask that you follow a few guidelines:
- Promote the Motorcycle Touring Association by leaving flyers at dealerships, talking to other riders, and by being courteous and respectful when riding.
- Assign a Chapter Representative and notify the MTA with the contact information that will be made available on the website so other interested persons can find your group.
- Get approval for logo use for items such as websites, shirts, jackets, or flyers by notifying the Board Of Directors.
- Notify the MTA of new members in your group.
You may run your chapter the way you want, as long as you remain courteous and promote the sport of motorcycle touring in a friendly way.
Join the MTA Family. You’ll be glad you did.